Friday 18 May 2007

Bal-lorig anyone?

Last week the kids were on their school holidays, not that it affected me much as i was in England most of the week, but i did have them all to myself on Thursday and Friday.

Thursday we all went to the Ballorig, was sooo much fun.. as you can see from the pictures, a good round of Dungeons adn Dragons then took place!!




On Friday we went to the Cinema to watch Cinderella, well the Dutch one anyway.. and of course, our day couldn't end without a good helping hot Chocomel!!
These have to be my favourite pictures ever.......




..... do you see why!!









1 comment:

Ineke said...

thanks a lot.
I've given all the au pairs i am talking to, my website url which also contains links to yours of course.
You just made sure everyone now actually can see the kids are (a little) wacky.
Guess you'll just have to stay another year then.