Sunday 13 May 2007

England!!

OK, so its been a while!! Since i have been back from England life has been a little hectic!! Arrived home wednesday evening, had the kids all day thursday and friday and have been at Jacks for the weekend. On top of that i am trying to find a college to register for in September, along with accomadation and money!!

Anyway, the point of this post is to show you some pictures from my trip to england. So here goes.




We arrived into Bristol on Wednesday morning, was picked up from the airport by Sophie and drove down to Devon. Of course, the first meal we had had to be typically English, Jack having an English fry up and me Bangers and Mash. Good ol' Weatherspoons.


Wednesday evening we went to eat with Jacks Dad and Stepmum (Have you noticed our holiday has been mainly focused around food so far?)

Jack with his younger brother, Gabriel

Thursday lunchtime I met up with Joanna, a good friend of mine in England for a girly lunch and gossip (this was before i bought my camera so have no piccis im afraid) I had a lovely peking duck wrap and smoothie (still.. food..). Thursday afternoon Jack visited his Dad whilst i spent some time with my Mum.



In the evening Mum and Val made me and Jack the most delicious BBQ along with pasta salad, marinaded onion and home made BBQ sauce.. hmm..

Friday AKA my Birthday. Friday morning we went to Carlinos, a newly opened cafe/restauraunt in town for a coffee. After this i went to buy my rather lushus camera. I would show youa picture, but kinda hard to take a picture of a camera, have you ever tried? ANYWAY. Friday evening me and Jack went for a meal at the Hare and Hounds, where we used to work and met some friends for a drink afterwards.


Me and Jack before we went out



Us in The Hare and Hounds



Jess and Gemma, friends of ours


Jack with his Dad and Uncle

A friend of mine, Wendy and myself

On the Saturday afternoon me and Jack were taken to the train station by my Mum and Val, to catch out train to Reading.

Jack, Me and Mum
Mum, Me and Val

The day after we arrived in Reading my Auntie Lesley came to visit with my cousin Emma. As i havent seen her for over a year this was a lovely surprise!!!

Jack and Emma

We then continued our holiday in bedford with my Dad, Jodi and Brothers and Sisters. Heres a couple of pics of our last few days.




My Father

Me and My Sister, Connie


My Brother, Patrick


The End of our Holiday

1 comment:

Ineke said...

So nice to see a face for all the names!