Wednesday 13 June 2007

Did you know....

OK.. so i have completely copied this idea from Ineke but i am pretty sure she wont hunt me down and eat me for breakfast.




So.. Did you know...

  • Me and Jack went to a party in Utrecht last friday evening. It was soo good, there was about 60 people there, therefore very busy but it was nice to do something a bit different to what we usually do, plus i met a few new people which is always a bonus!!

  • My Dad thought Utrecht was the name of a nightclub.

  • I got the job at O'Sheas.. Wahoo.

  • The electric went at Inekes a couple nights ago.. only in my room and her room. Convinient seen as they were the only two rooms that electric was actually needed.

  • I found the upload disc for my MP3 player this morning.. allowing me to actually charge the bloody thing. Seriously, how much hassle has this little white cube cost me!!!

  • Me and Jack are still in the process of looking for a flat. On Monday we should have 400 euros in our savings. We need 2100. Donations welcome.

  • Mortens English is surprisingly brilliant. After our little translation session with Timo and Caroline, i think he felt rather proud of himself, boasting on the fact his English was better than theirs.

  • My Dutch lessons are going well.. simple, but well..

  • My Dutch teacher is trying to set me up on a TEFL course (i think thats right) to enable me to teach British English abroad.

  • I have had so much to blog about over the last few weeks but havent had the enthusiasm to write anything worth writing. Hence the bullet points.

And last but not least....

  • It is Inekes birthday on sunday.. she is going to be 41.. I think we are going to Hotel New York for breakfast on Sunday morning (However, i am not so sure i am still invited!!!)


No comments: