Thursday 21 June 2007

Little bit of everything.. all roled into one.

  • O'Sheas is going really well. I love the pub, the people and the atmosphere. I have met so many great people, both behind and at the bar. My hours vary depending on the week. This week i have to work Friday and Saturday nights, from 9PM until 6AM!! tough ha! considering i have to be up with the children at 7.45 in the morning!!! need a bit of thought on that one please!
  • Jack got fired yesterday. Well, not exactly. Basically, everyone had an individual meeting with the manager yesterday. Jacks was going really well, starting of by congratulate him on how well he is doing. Leading to there next point of Jack not getting his promised pay rise untill September (Jack is earing a lower wage that every other person working there) Then continuing to say they are docking 40 euros from his pay packet as he forgot to put a spare rib (yes - a spare rib) in the fridge.. leading to Jack letting lose of a few 'rather rude' words and walking out. So, there you have it. House hunt on hold.
  • I got my tongue pierced yesterday, (sorry Mum..), Anyone who says it doesnt hurt is a liar. I have seriously never been in so much pain and the piercing seemed to take forever!! I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon at 1 o clock and probably wont be able to for another day or so as i cant fit anything in my mouth besides my tongue!! Anyway, less about that, im sure i will love it when the healing process is over.. if it ever is.

3 comments:

MrsUndutchable said...

oh my god, you are great...toung piercing..i never dared and i am sure the pain will go away and you will love it :) nice to hear that you job goes well..believe you, you will make it..as long as you don't take a breakyou can work all the hours without a problem, BUT believe me: do not sit down - you will never get up again!:)
when do we meet? i have exams next week and after that i am going to berlin - i'll be back on 10 july..so maybe 11th or 12th?hug hug

Ineke said...

Yes, just a note from me too saying you are very brave.
Or foolish.
Maybe both.

No really, i hope the swelling goes away soon so we can finally understand what in the world you are saying.

Practically Dutch said...

Kathrin - i know, i am great, what can i say!! No i am definatly stoopid, the swelling is still there, yesterday was better but today it aches again, oh well, its painful to be beautiful hahaha.. we shall meet soon!! let me know when you come back from Berlin - have a fantastic time!!

Ineke - definatly foolish.