Sunday 8 July 2007

So!! I've been tagged!

The Rules: "Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples' sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do."

8 things is pretty tough when i have already posted 50 useless facts about me but ill give it a go..

1. This is my first ever tag. See.. that wasn't so hard.

2. I wrote a post a while back about 'Dave' from O'sheas. He read it. Nobody told me there is a link on the O'sheas website to my blog.

3. I dont have 8 people on my link list to tag. Going to have to find some randoms.

4. I would really love to design a fantastic template for my blog but really have no idea how.

5. I am a complete chocoholic. And proud.

6. I don't like it when people say 'wow! youve lost weight! You look so much better for it!' What they reall mean is.. 'Frig me! shes no longer the fat lump of lard she used to be'

7. (i'm starting to struggle now..) Oh! I am the tastiest bit of flesh you will ever have tried. The mosquitoes told me. I have counted 34 bites withing the last 2 1/2 days.

8. I love horror movies, roller coasters and anything that gets my adrenilin pumping. Whilst on the plane to America a few years back i was sat next to some huge guy putting in his contact lenses. To be honest i blame it on him. He should have known i was watching a horror movie.. the cusion in front of my eyes was the clue.. it really wasnt my fault when i jumped, knocked his elbow which consiquentially knocked his hand which poked his finger in his eye and sent his contact lence flying across the plane.

OK.. so thats the eight complete.. oh p.s. I never really was a huge fat lump of lard.. just a bit porky round the edges..

Now i guess i have to tag 8 other people.. slight problem.. i dont have 8 people to tag so im just gonna tage the one.. Ineke.. this should be good..

1 comment:

Graham Ettridge said...

Hello from one choc fan to another! Well, I'm gonna have to give you an A+ for your tag response. Funny! Anywayz, stay happy and keep away from them peskie mozzies!! Best wishes, Graham :)