Saturday 21 April 2007

The drama of the MP3

OK, so I have finally ordered, recieved and managed to work my MP3 player.

Let me explain.

Last night me and Ineke sat down to order my beloved MP3 player, super duper fantastic. The order has gone through.. or so we thought. Ineke then rang the help desk who informed us that the supposedly next day delivery wont actually happen therefore i have the option of collecting it from the shop or waiting for its delivery. What he failed to mention was that actually i couldnt collect it from the shop as my delivery will come from a different location. However, after the 40 minute journey to the shop the bloke said he was able to cancel mny order, refund the money to the card and start again. So, i did come home with the MP3, after paying twice.

Aftre arriving home, me and Robbert successfully uploaded the required software, plugged in the usb cable to find it didnt work. I tried everything. I called the help desk 3 times, reset the player, downloaded some other stuff from the website and tried again. Failed and went back to the shop.

After the bloke behind the counter had finished uploading the software to his computer he enlightened me that actually it is working for him therefore it is my computer not the player..

I then went home, tried everything i could think of, to finbd the installation disk had been left at the shop.. Fan bloody tastic.

Back to the shop i go..

Arrived home safely and have managed to get my mp3 player to work on Inekes laptop.

MP3 is now charged. Songs are on other computer. Lovely.

MP3 Player. No music.

No comments: