Friday 9 March 2007

50 things you maybe don't know about me

I have been reading a blog this week that has kept me so engrosed to my screen. One of the posts this certain blogger produced was a list of 100 facts about her.

Now i am pretty certain that i will not be able to come up with 100 but i shall see how far i get..

  1. I love eating coco pops for breakfast - nothing to do with the taste, i just like to see the milk turn chocolatly.
  2. I often where the same socks more than once. When one only owns 4 pairs, it is pretty impossible to do otherwise.
  3. I've been meaning to get my tattoo now for the last 18 months but am too indecisive.
  4. I really hate the day after it has been snowing and the ground is all sloshy and brown.
  5. I have a little lump on the side of my head which has been here since the week i moved to Holland.
  6. I love the freshness in the early morning air, but very rarely experience it.
  7. I would rather go out without make-up than jewelery.
  8. I always over-estimate how long something will take me.
  9. I have a serious shortage of friends in the Netherlands.
  10. I dont know the difference between the Netherlands and Netherlands Antillies.
  11. I think i know more Dutch than i actually do. Usually i just speak English with an accent.
  12. I hate using non-applicator tampons.
  13. I am joining a gym this evening.
  14. I thouroughly dislike trying on clothes in the winter.
  15. Love or Money - Love.
  16. I hardly ever have credit on my Mobile.
  17. I have a form of exzema behind my right ear - only at certain times of year though.
  18. I love to sing. But can't.
  19. I love Rotterdam and everything about it.
  20. If I won the Lottery I would pay off my families debts and then buy a restauraunt for Jack to chef in and me to manage.
  21. I love to read but rarely find a book that grips me.
  22. If i could rid the world of one thing it would most definatly be bitterballen. Well after Rape, Murder and Poverty.
  23. I have four freckles on the top of my back. I like them.
  24. I have my ears peirced twice on my right ear and 3 times on my left.
  25. I have just eaten way to much Ice Cream.
  26. I can't stand the taste of southern comfort after collapsing in Torquay.
  27. I have never taken any harmful drugs and only tried Cannabis twice.
  28. Both times where discusting.
  29. I believe that people who are incapable of having a good time without the use of drugs and alcohol need to seriously consider councelling.
  30. I do not know how to use a language dictionary properly.
  31. My skin very rarely tans to a decent extent.
  32. I love candles but vary rarely light them.
  33. I find ironing theraputic but detest using a hoover.
  34. When i concentrate my lips change position without me realising.
  35. I am in shock i have already managed to list this many things.
  36. I really wish i had my own unique fasion sence. But i don't.
  37. I have tried Ostrich only once, but really enjoyed it.
  38. I hate the sound of people brushing their teeth.
  39. And the carpet being scraped.
  40. I miss my dog. I never thought i would admit that.
  41. When me and Jack are grown ups we will have a fish called Nemo and a bird called Nigel.
  42. We will eventually have the whole Nemo clan.
  43. I am really narked about my bike key (see previous post).
  44. I can't take a shower if my room is messy.
  45. I love to draw but very rarely do.
  46. I used to be obsessed with Myspace.. until i was introduced to the bloggers world.
  47. I hate waiting for the bus.
  48. My patients varies depending on the time of day. And the person.
  49. I love to paint my nails but never have the patients to let them dry.
  50. Now, my friends, is time for some chocolate.

2 comments:

Ineke said...

Holy cow, haven't been on the net for a couple of days and it takes me hours to catch up.
Ok, so this post screams for comments, but why am i the first?
The socks. Too gross. Nevertheless i know someone who does the same and unfortunately i am married to him.
The lump. WHAT ?? a Lump? you have to show me. Seriously.
The Netherlands Antilles is about 8 hrs (or so) flying from here, the sun shines and people are coloured. They speak Papiamento and on one of the islands (ABC Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao) Nathalie Hollaway disappeared.
I won't go into the tampon discussion coz we already had that one IRL.
Bitterballen.* sigh*
What is so hard about using a language dictionary? Honestly.I'll show you.

BTW. good post about your pronounciation. Love the way you speak.
Sometimes i don't follow, but you pronounce it properly.

y.Wendy.y said...

I also wear my socks more than one - I don't have smelly feet so it's okay!

I used to use applicator tampons but am now comfortable with sticking my fingers all the way up. Just wash thoroughly afterwards..lol.

I also find it increasingly difficult to find books that absorb me..I go through phases of intense reading and then nothing for months.

I like muesli - Kellogs Special K Vanilla - but rarely eat breakfast - often have it for supper though.

Language dictionaries are easy to use - and lots of fun to read.

I don't have tattoos or piercings - call me old-fashioned.

I tan very easily but no longer go into the sun - I can see the damage already from too much tanning when I was your age and younger...be careful!!

And I cannot remember what else you said.