Saturday 10 March 2007

Let your inner beauty shine through

Now, I am presuming that you have these same adverts in England and possible the States; you see, they really make me smile.

I don’t know about you but i really dislike the media and the image they portray about beauty.

To me, beauty is so much more than having a skeleton like figure and a gleaming white smile, (OK, so this may be a porky girl talking) but its true. OK so i would love to lose a few pounds, who doesn’t? But you know what? I am me. And actually, i quite like that fact.

The media is full of beautiful woman. Size 6 beautiful woman. But do they realise beautiful woman come in all shapes and sizes?

Well, as it happens. Dove do realise this. There advertising bilboards feature a number of beautiful woman. Curvatious beautiful woman.

How refreshing.

These Dove adverts are about inner (and quite obviously) outer beauty.

They prove that you do not have to fit into a size zero to be beautiful.

Make the most of what you have.

Let your inner beauty shine through.

I have posted an advert for Dove that i found on youtube.com

No comments: