Thursday 1 March 2007

Burping, Fajitas and a bit on the side

Carolines sick. Well, was. Tuesday evening we were all minding our own business whilst tucking in to a rather scrumptious meal when Caroline lets out the most unbelievable belch! Seriously, you have never heard anything like it. She is four years old. Yet what came out of her mouth had surely been brewing for a fair few years longer than that. And that's not all. To follow the most unbelievable belch came a ridiculous amount a fluid. Poor thing. I really hate being sick, the taste it leaves in the back of your throat is really gross, I can't imagine what it must feel to be that young and feel so poorly. Not that I was never ill as a four year old. I just can't remember it.

Anyway. So that was that, Wednesday Caroline stayed off with me and Ineke. Oh, yes, I worked yesterday and have tomorrow off!! Which is actually quite nice!!

Last night Jack took me to the Pictures and followed it up with the most lovely meal in Dream.

We saw 'Blood Diamond' This was an amazing film, very heartfelt but very true. Make sure you have the tissues!!

Now, Dream. This is were me and Jack went for drinks last week. We sat upstairs this time and had such a wonderful evening. The food was so good, maybe even better than 'Zin', where we went on Valentines Day. I had Steak and Kip Fajitas. They were cooked in a sweet chilli sauce and served with rice, so yummy!! and Jack had the mixed grill, which was also very lovely.

So here I am. Sitting in front of the computer, waiting to head over to Jacks.. for a 3 day break - Lekker hoor!!!

No comments: