Tuesday 27 February 2007

Yesterday was Monday, Today is Wet

OK, so mondays aren't my favourite day. However this one wasn't so bad, well from 3 '0' clock onwards anyway. Before 3pm was bad. To start with the computer was acting up and I had to keep reloading it to get the internet up and running. Then I watched half a film. Yes, just half because some silly numpty decided to only upload half of 'The Devil Wears Prada' onto peekvid. How annoying. Then my Mum called. Now this wasn't a bad thing of course, but it triggered a lot of emotions and I cried the whole time. Delightful.

OK, so 3 'o' clock arrives and I pick up the children from school, heave the bikes from the back to the front of the house and make our way to Judo. Now, I have to say, this went very well. The boys were so good and stuck with me the whole time. So Caroline and Time Judoed (again, is this a word?) whilst Morten played outside and very unconvincingly told me that he couldn't Judo as his back was hurting too much (kinda hard to believe whilst he's hanging upside down from a monkey bar). However, I didn't want to be responsible for any broken bones so we cycled straight home, had an early dinner and headed over to the office for a spot of spring cleaning. And that was my Monday. Really not so bad afterall. Still i am pleased Monday only comes once a week.

So today is Tuesday. Oh how I hate the rain. Today I cycled in Rotterdam to meet Jack from the Metro, what a lovely surprise. I then headed over to the Library to buy my Rotterdam pas. I was number 55 from the ticket machine. They were on 23. I waited for just under an hour in a room full of Dutch people. So when it gets to number 53 I start to get a little excited, close my book and stand up. Oh no, lets not be hasty. The little number machine skips from 53 to 56!! whats up with that!! So I had to wait an extra 15 minutes!! was not ammused to say the least. So I get to the front desk to be faced by a rather large librarian telling me that I was jumping the queue!! well, I soon put her straight.

And that was my day so far.

Off to collect the kids from school, head to swimming and return home for a rather cosy night in.

Tot Ziens!

No comments: