Tuesday 6 February 2007

Monday, Monday..

I had a really lovely day today, (forgetting about my walk to Judo that is.. but thats another story.) Once the kids went off to school Íi got a bunch of Robberts shirts ironed and did a load of washing, thought I would get that out of the way. I then called Jack, insisting that the only way i would let him skip college would be to come meet me for lunch. So thats what he did. I got the bus into town (was feeling a little lazy today) and met Jack, went to the post office, ate a loempia and got the bus home. Now we had a very scrumptious lunch, in my roll i had cheese, salami and roast chicken crisps!! was sooo good!! We then played connect four (may i just add, i thrashed him in every round) followed by a few rounds of Ludo!! We then peeled some potato's, Jack left and i went to get the kids from school.

Now, this brings us to Judo. If you remember I broke the back wheel of my bike, meaning we had to walk to Judo instead of cycle. Now this didn't go down to well with the children. Caroline literally screamed the whole way (and yes we did have to walk through three large groups of Dutch teenagers, most of them finding it rather amusing) anyway it actually took us 40 minutes in total to get there, once we were there Caroline was too tired to Judo so just sat with me whilst Timo had his class and then we went out to play whilst Morten took his.

Needless to say the walk home took half the time.

I then went over to Inekes office to dust, hoover and mop, got back to the house about 9ish and slept. Like a baby.

3 comments:

Ineke said...

Hey, it's not as if we're letting yourself be bored!

mum said...

WOW! a new vocabulary...washing...ironing...dusting...walking (well walking is a bit harsh, I am sure you screamed yourself all the way to commbsehead a few times)

MIss you xxx

Practically Dutch said...

yes mum, i missed you too until i read this comment..