Wednesday 7 February 2007

Feeling a bit sad and tearful..

For no apparent reason I have felt like I could burst into tears at any moment!!

I'm sure Ineke and Robbert must think i am a right wierdo!! After we had finished dinner i just didn't feel i could hold my tears anymore and literally grabbed my coat and ran into town!! To be honest it was incredibly rude of me i just felt far to embarrased to sit there and cry!! (especially as the whole family were over!) Anyway my theory was that if i went to visit Jack then i would feel a little better.. well this didn't work! just cried the whole time!! Jack was sure that there must be something wrong that i just wasn't telling him but seriously there really wasn't!! I just can't put my finger on what triggered it, i love my job, i don't feel home sick (i mean i do miss my friends and family but it wasn't particulaly bothering me today) and i just saw Jack this morning so i really have no clue!!

Anyway am feeling much better now and i am sure i will have made a full recovery by morning!!

P.s. this is a little like the other night, Jack called whilst i was sleeping, i missed his call and sat there and full-on balled my eyes out for about half an hour!! I am sure it must all be down to tiredness..

P.p.s..

My food diary..
Didn't take breakfast - was in too much of a hurry.
Lunch - Cheese, ham and pinapple tosti from Coconuts.
Dinner - A bean curry with meat and rice (lekker hoor!!)
NO SNACKS!! Very proud of that one..
Drinks - Chocomel with Lunch, Squash with dinner, a glass of water and half a (small) glass of Coke.

To be fair i think i did quite well today.

Tot Ziens!!

4 comments:

Ineke said...

We didn't think that :)
But i am glad to know how and what, coz we thought something might be wrong (another fingertip cut off) with Jack or so.

When i am really tired, you just have to look at me the wrong way and i'll either kill you or start crying.
Probably both.

Practically Dutch said...

Thanks for the warning!!

mum said...

remember your worries about turning out like me?........xxx that is the crying, not the unexplainable leaving of a dinner party :-)xxx

Practically Dutch said...

hahaha.. no i know you would never be as rude as to do that mum.. but the crying on the other hand.. does concern me..