Tuesday 13 February 2007

How bearable are your Mondays?

I don't know if your the same, but I always find Mondays hard work. Wherever I am. Whatever I'm doing. They suck.

Anyway. Mondays are my busiest day here in the au pairing world. Which is kinda good as it means I know the rest of the week will be a walk in the park (haha..) however, it makes them just that tad more unbearable.

So today,

  • I got up with the children to sort there lunches. Bearable.
  • Did a spot of the old ironing. Almost bearable.
  • Went shopping with Jamie. OK so this part was fun.
  • Picked the kids up from school. All is good so far..
  • Tried to get the bikes out of the back shed and through to the front. Unbearable.
  • Cycled to Judo. This went OK.
  • Sat for an hour and a half whilst the kids Judode (is that a word?!). Relaxing.
  • Cycled home. Hard in the wind.
  • Ate dinner. Very Bearable.
  • Cleaned the office. Scary..
  • Read a book (well, not a whole one) and went to sleep. Beautiful.

So that was my Monday. All in all it wasn't so bad.

5 comments:

Austin said...

Cleaning the office scary? I always loved doing that actually. I am just weird I guess. Well all of the neighbors probably thought so because I would play music and sing loudly.

Practically Dutch said...

No i quite enjoy it too.. until i heard this really loud bang.. went to the front door.. (just to check for monsters) and saw this huge guy staring in!! thats why i was scared!!

mum said...

HI darling,
I wonder if Jack is taking this seriously? If this is unbearable you are going to be very hard to please :-). Reading between the lines, I'm glad to read that you are ok!! Love always, Mum x

P.S. I don't think I have got this quite sussed - every time I comment it rejects my password & I have to go through the whole process of logging in again HELP!

Practically Dutch said...

I dont understand what Jack has to do with this post?!

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?