Friday 16 February 2007

Pick up a Puzzle!

Last night Ineke and Robbert went out for a Valentines meal so I had the children. Well, they were as good as gold, I fed and watered them, plonked them in the tub, read them a story and off they went to bed leaving the rest of the evening for me to relax. Grabbing the remainders of the Kinder Bueno from the fridge (yes, diet is cancelled..) i ran back up the stairs to the computer. Spent an hour or so there until Jamie got home at about 9ish.

Now, you see, I was so tired but wasn't in the mood to go to sleep, so, Jamie, being Jamie, came up with the fantastic idea that we do a puzzle! So that's what we did. for 2 whole hours. And no, we still haven't completed it so I am off to finish it now.

I will try and post a picci later!! Its a whopper!! 500 pieces!

No comments: