Wednesday 7 February 2007

My amazing new plan..

Well, I have come to the conclusion that a food diary is the way forward.

You see, I don't want to loose wait for anybody other than myself, I am just fed up with the 'I look like crap' days. Therefore I thought if I know that at the end of each day I have to share with the world via my blog what I have consumed then I would try my best to eat a little better.. That's the theory anyway!!

So this evening I shall log back on and inform you of the munchies I have had today! I know this isn't highly exciting for you lot reading but I'm doing it for my benefit. Not yours. Mwhahaha.

4 comments:

mum said...

HI darling..I suppose the danger of an open diary is that you open yourself up to unwanted comments BUT I just can't resist this one!

I wish I didn't have to wait so long to loose weight.

Don't you just love your mum!

Practically Dutch said...

What?!! i'm so confused?!

Practically Dutch said...

oh.. i get it.. loose is actually spelt with one o. yes mother. very funny. x

mum said...

Nope! you haven't got it!! However, this has taught me a humiliating lesson - I still can't spell either...so, you're still taking after me!!