Monday 19 March 2007

Post in a Post in a Post

OK, so i have been slaking a little lately when i comes to my blog.. So heres the lengthy post to update you on the Wonderful World of Rachel.

Lets start with Thursday.

Hannibal Rising

Thursday Evening me and Jack went to see this very fantastic film. Now I love the thrill of watching a horror but am very easily scared. However, this was not so bad. The film in itself was incredibly good, the story behind why Hannibal Lectar became who he did, it is actually quite sad!

Anyway, What I found far more disturbing than the film itself was the fact that I got asked for I.D. Please could someone explain to me what that is all about!! I know I look young for my age but i am 19 next month!! The film is a 16!! Anyway, I am sure I will be more than happy about this when i reach 30 and am still getting I.D'd to enter a club. Wahoo for me.

St Patricks Day

This is a day I have never ever celebrated, haven't the foggiest who the ever-so-famous St Patrick is, however, seen as I am no longer a resident of one of the 4 places that make up the UK i felt it my duty to represent Ireland (OK, so i am not technically Irish, in fact i am no way Irish.. but work with me..) So me and Jack made ourselves look pretty and paid O'Sheas Irish bar a visit. It. Was. Packed. However it was well worth it just to hear some English voices. So that was saturday night. How fantastic.

Church

Now, i haven't been to church since leaving England. And really haven't been looking. However, Austin is leaving next Sunday and asked if i would go along with him to the Sunday morning English service he attends at the Beurs World Trade Centre. So i did. Along with 7 others. Yes, just seven. And 6 of those 7 were Dutch!! However, I enjoyed it. Everyone was really nice and welcoming. Infact, i went to lunch with Austin and 2 others. Very nice, had a spicy chicken wrap. Super.

I then spent the remainder of my Sunday sitting around Coconuts, eating, drinking and reading.

Lovely Jubely.

So i guess thats my update, not so exciting after all.











No comments: