Monday 8 January 2007

Christmas!!!

Ben as enthusiastic as ever!!

Me all excited on Christmas Morning


Me and Giverney in Spoons on Christmas Eve. Shes one of my favourites.
OK so i know this Blog is a little mixed up in terms of order but i promise that will sort itself out as time goes on!! I just wanted to show you some of my photos from my Christmas in England.
I was suppose to be spending Christmas and New Year in Holland with Jack but unfortunately he had to work so was booked on a last minute flight to England!! This was kinda good as i got to see my friends and some of my family, however it meant i couldn't spend my first Christmas with Jack which was a little bit rubbish!!

Anyway seen as i will be unable to post very many photos of my friends back in England once i return to the Netherlands i thought i would post some now!! hope you enjoy them!!

Tot Ziens!!

No comments: