Sunday 7 January 2007

I've Found My Family!!

Timo, Caroline and Morten having fun on the Motorbikes!! (its a picture from a picture so a little bad quality!!)

I'm going to be completely honest. I was standing at the Ahoy! seriously asking myself what i was doing!! i was so scared!! What if they don't like me? what if i say something really stupid and they think I'm a weirdo? what if i have one of my random fainting sprees again? Anyway. I am SO pleased i went!! I had such a fantastic time!!

We went to the Dolfijnarium last Saturday and had such a good time!! The children i will be working with are completely awesome, I'm pretty sure we are going to get on great. Ineke and Robert are so lovely too, we share the same sense of humour which is always a good thing! hopefully we shall have some good times together and form some fantastic memories!! I don't start work with them until the 29th January so am actually back in the UK at the moment, a little unfortunate but it is really good to see everyone, all my friends and family.

Anyway back to the family!! So we went to the Doflijnarium and had such a lovely day! Caroline is such a sweetheart with a very cheeky grin!! Timo is also very lovely, we had a really nice time learning from each other!! he taught me some Dutch as i did him English!! Morten is the eldest of the children, i think he is the quieter of the three, however I'm sure i will be proved wrong!!

Well i will be sure to send you regular updates on the aupairing side of things once i start work with the family!!

until then!!

Tot Ziens!

No comments: