Sunday 7 January 2007

EasyJet Flight EC5CDSV

Right, so encase my week hasn't been bad enough.

I get to Schipol Airport and my flight to Bristol is cancelled!!! so the lovely woman (yes, singular, just one, for a whole plane full of passengers.) tells me that i can be put onto the next flight to Luton (this being the other side of the country for those of you who don't know) so i rush around to board this flight, get to the desk just as its closing. All is averagely OK so far.

I'm on the plane. We take off. We land.

I call my Dad. He's been drinking so can't drive the half an hour from his home to pick me up.

Still stranded in London!! Anyway so in the end i have to get a bus to the train station, a train to Farringdon, a train from Farringdon to Paddington and a train from Paddington to Reading. I then have to get a taxi to my Grandparents house, stay there over night, get a bus to the coach station and a four hour coach home to Devon!!!

25 hours and 35 minutes after leaving my home in Ridderkerk i finally arrive to my home in Newton Abbot!!

Yes. Feel for me.

No comments: