Wednesday 24 January 2007

Rachel - AKA Queen of Surprises

Mission Complete!!

Some of you may know that although in my previous posts i clearly stated that i was unable to book my flight due to financial reasons. I lied. Well not technically. It was only a white lie, as it was sort of true.. (however, as my Mum would say, 'Rachel, a half truth is a whole lie.) I just couldn't inform you of when i did in fact book my flight as then Jack would know, and i therefore would know longer be Rachel - AKA Queen of Surprises.

So there you have it. I flew back to Holland yesterday at 15.40. Arrived into Schipol at 18.00 to be met by Robbert and taken to His and Inekes' house in Rotterdam.

I then had a quick Superwoman change and made my way to Coconuts to surprise my completely oblivious boyfriend. Perfect!! All went to plan.

As i said before. Mission Complete.

5 comments:

y.Wendy.y said...

Oh I love it when a plan comes together! (Do you remember who said that?)

Good on you!

Practically Dutch said...

I know!! it was so good!! you should of seen his face!!

Anonymous said...

"My life in a nutshell". Dear, dear....are you trying to upset Wendz? She's in a grumpy mood and not very well today.

Practically Dutch said...

Oh my! where have i used that phrase!! i have already had to switch the word 'plodded' to something different!!

y.Wendy.y said...

Ha ha ha.....

And Keith...pffft!