Tuesday 16 January 2007

The Lake House

I have just watched, the most mind boggling but at the same time amazingly well thought out, fantastic film!!

I don't know if any of you have seen it, but if not you really must!! Just a word of warning to the easily confused.. get your intellectual cap on first!!

Basically the film is set in two different time zones, 2004 (the time zone of the male character, played by Keanu Reeves) and 2006 (the time zone of the female character, played by Sandra Bullock) So these two characters meet through a letter in a home mail box. They begin to discover that they are not living throughout the same time period. They fall in love and without saying too much encase you decide to watch the film.. they try to think up ways in which they can meet.

Brilliant! You really do have to see this film. It has so many twists and turns and leaves you puzzled the whole way through!!

1 comment:

y.Wendy.y said...

I was just looking at my referrers list and saw you and remembered you - your comment and thought 'shit I must get there and read her blog' and now I have and..

nice blog.

thanks for this post - I love movies but am so out of the loop because there just are no English movies here....at all....will hunt for this on eBay.

Must link you too.

toodles.